Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Train Ride




Well the Murder Mystery dinner train in Elkins, West Virginia was great actually. I must say the experience of being on a dinner train was terrific it was the first time for me. Needless to say the boyfriend was upset because he has NEVER been on a train and I've been on like 5 or 6 of them...but he's been on a riverboat that many times and I've never been! So I guess it's even! The dinner train took us from Elkins to the falls of cheat rough an hour and half ride to the falls and than back again. The Old Brick Playhouse in Elkins is who did the murder mystery and it was very nice. My sister wound up winning the murder mystery guess. So she now won some drinking glasses and a season pass to the plays/musicals put on by the old brick playhouse. I thought that was truly a God-send because she was having a really horrible day on the train and stuff...(womanly issues) and she won that gift made her day! Plus she's been an actress in musicals so she loves her stage performances couldn't have asked for anything better! :) Well I have posted some pictures of the Falls of Cheat but if you can't see them very well because they are blurry all you have to do is search "Falls of Cheat" in the search and pictures and info will come up! Thanks Hope everyone has an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment