Monday, September 7, 2009

New To Blogging

I'm the one you'd see with a pad or a journal and a pen in hand writing down something before I'd ever type up an electronic journal. The main reason for this blog is to showcase my stitch work I do and that I'm looking to sell. This isn't going to really be a blog about my life to much or so I hope It won't be. I'm 21 years old currently about to start attending Certified Nursing Assistant classes after completing 3 full years of a Bachelors degree and learning there really isn't many jobs out there in the Culinary Arts field nor the Political Science field. I decided to look into the medical aspect since I do have compassion for people. I also have been applying into some Liscensed Practical Nursing schools. I thought I'd see how well I like nursing so i'm taking an 8 wk course to see if i can see myself in a nursing career. I am also dating a man who lives about 2 hours from me in Ohio which we are hoping in about a years time to get married, though he is previously married with 2 darling kids. The God Lord will help us out, if it is in his plans for us to marry. Hopefully tonite I can remember to get my camera battery charged and take some pics of my stitching and things and make another post on here. For now good nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment